Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update on Splitting the Sky's case from RT

I would like to express my thanks to RT for their interest in covering my case, while there has been no coverage from the Canadian / US media.




A special thanks also to Tony Hall, Cynthia McKinney, Josh Blakeney and everyone else in Calgary for their continued support. To all the rest of you who have been paying attention from afar and supporting me in other ways, including with donations for my legal defense fund, I extend my sincere gratitude.

NOTE: I will be on Raymond Geisler's "Unbought and Unbossed" radio show on Wed. March 17th, 2009. The show begins at 8 pm PDT / 11 pm EDT.

Tune in via the Internet at http://www.chly.ca

After that, I will need to take a bit of break from things to regroup while we await the verdict on June 7th, 2009.

Keep the faith brothers and sisters. This battle is NOT over!


STS

2 comments:

Edna said...

Photomontage of STS versus the War Criminals at Mundo dos Sonhos - World of Dreams

http://mundosonhos.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/splitting-the-sky-versus-the-war-criminals/

You are a true spiritual warrior, STS.

"I pray that God will bless you in everything that you do."
- Malcolm X.

Splitting the Sky said...

Thank you so much sister Edna. I am honoured and your support is greatly appreciated !

STS